If you are someone who works in or runs a corporation, organization, professional firm, non-profit or association, then you have landed on the right page. Whether you are an executive, a trainer, a project manager, someone in the creative department or on a sales or marketing team, I’m betting you are looking into copywriting and copywriters for your ongoing content development, creation and management needs.
Over the years, I have worked with numerous organizations like yours on copywriting projects and content-based marketing online, in print, for audio, video, through the mail, on billboards and probably in other ways I’m not recalling in this moment. I have written copy and provided support for projects such as blogs, websites, landing pages, email campaigns, newsletters, articles, P.R. materials, press releases, social media writing, mailings, ads, sales sheets, brochures, speeches, special reports, books and, yes, more.
Some of the most common questions I get from people like you who are determining how a professional copywriter would fit into their ongoing “mix” of needs, budgets and working styles include:
- How do you charge? Hourly? By the project? Retainer?
- We have a lot of work for you…do you have enough bandwidth to take on our work on an ongoing basis?
- Will you sign an NDA or other agreement so we know that all of our work is confidential?
- How do you feel about speaking directly with our clients, vendors or colleagues?
- Have you ever written about an industry or business like ours?
- How do you feel about coordinating directly with our web developer? Our SEO company? Our P.R. people?