If you are someone who works in or runs an ad agency, marketing agency, social media firm/agency, branding or graphic design firm, P.R. firm or digital marketing agency, then you have landed on the right page. Whether you are an executive, a web person, work in SEO, run the creative team, manage client projects or oversee business development and new business, I’m betting you are looking into copywriting and copywriters to support your clients’ ongoing needs for content development, creation and management.
Here’s a little secret you may already know: Most agencies and web companies don’t want to hire full-time in-house copywriters…and for good reason!
Over the years, I have worked with numerous organizations like yours on copywriting projects and content-based marketing online, in print, for audio, video, through the mail, on billboards and probably in other ways I’m not recalling in this moment. I have written copy and provided support for projects such as blogs, websites, landing pages, email campaigns, newsletters, articles, P.R. materials, press releases, social media writing, mailings, ads, sales sheets, brochures, speeches, special reports, books and, yes, more.
Some of the most common questions I get from people like you who are determining how a professional copywriter would fit into their ongoing “mix” of needs, budgets and working styles include:
- How do you charge? Hourly? By the project? Retainer?
- Do you offer a trade rate or discount since these are our direct clients?
- We have a lot of new business coming in…do you have enough bandwidth to take on our clients’ projects on an ongoing basis?
- Will you sign an NDA or other agreement so we know that all of our work is confidential?
- Will you need to speak directly to our clients or will you go through us?
- If you are part of the team for a project, do you feel comfortable using our project management tool?
- How do you feel about coordinating directly with our web developer? Our SEO team? Our P.R. people?
To set up a 30-minute no-obligation phone consultation, send an email from my contact page. I will reply immediately, usually within one business day, and we can start our conversation at that time.